goDCgo is excited to announce the call for nominations for its annual Ambassador Awards ceremony. Now in its second year, the Ambassador Awards recognize DC employers that have gone above and beyond to implement commuter benefits for their employees.
The ceremony will celebrate organizations who have shown a commitment to reducing single-occupancy vehicles to help make the District the healthiest and greenest city in the United States. Previous winners include National Geographic, Everybody Wins! DC, and Inter-American Development Bank.
This year, the program will award organizations in eight nomination categories:
- DC Commuter Benefits Law All-Star
- Emerging Commuter Program Award
- Bike-Friendly Workplace Award
- Telework/Flex/Alternative Schedule Award
- Most Creative or Innovative Commuter Program Award
- Outstanding Partner Award (to be awarded by the goDCgo Team)
All current Capital Bikeshare Corporate Members and Community Program Partners will be automatically considered for the following two awards:
- Capital Bikeshare Corporate Member Award
- Capital Bikeshare Community Partners Program Award
Acknowledge your organization's outstanding efforts by submitting a nomination! For more information please click here.
For assistance submitting a nomination, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will work with you to submit a nomination or to assess which award would be most suitable for you.